Preschool/Child Care Enrollment Specialist
Wonderschool helps parents find preschool and child care programs that suit their needs. We do this by partnering with school directors to start their own in-home childcares and preschools. We support school directors by answering all calls for their program from interested families.
You will be the point person for all incoming parent inquiries over the phone. Your goal will be to help parents as they search for the right program for their child. In this role, you’re responsible for supporting all parents in their engagement with Wonderschool. You will also be expected to follow up with interested parents who weren't able to connect with a program and help them find a program.
This is a part time role requiring 30 hours a week. We are looking for someone to train in our office (1841 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103) for several weeks from 11am to 5pm (we are flexible on hours but those are ideal) and then can transition to working from home or part home/part in-office.
Potential to grow into a full time role.
You love connecting with people and have experience communicating with parents. You have experience with customer service, you are caring, a strategic thinker, supportive, adaptable, and excel at hitting goals. You are extremely excited about working with an operations team to refine a process we’ve created, and will work to provide best in class customer support. This role is perfect for a student, particularly one interested in working in ECE or with children and families in another capacity.
- Ability to be self motivated
- Ability to attend meetings and training as required to obtain new and pertinent information about Wonderschool and our products and services.
- If you’re interested in working from home, you must have a secure home-office environment, a strong internet connection, headset, webcam, and a computer
- Very good at understanding the needs of customers
- Great problem solver
- Previous customer support experience
- A genuine passion for Wonderschool, education, and our mission
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on new things
- Desire to keep learning
- Very professional, positive, and calm
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Able to learn and work independently and exhibit ownership as well as in a team environment
- You have a computer, internet service, headset and router that meets the current minimum requirements
This is an entry-level position, with a starting salary of $13/hour